Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Manger Equine Services pride themselves on high standards of safety and offer a best practice service. Please be aware that horse riding and carriage driving are risk sports and the handling horses can be dangerous and unpredictable. We take pride in ensuring our horses and ponies are well trained, reliable and suitable to the rider/driver ability. Manger Equine services will assess all riders / drivers before leaving the site and reserve the right to change horse/pony to a more suitable level or decide to remain on site.
Determining the level of experience and suitability of a rider/driver is done at the sole discretion of Manger Equine Services and we reserve the right to cancel if the participants are deemed unsuitable to proceed.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY
We will expect an advanced deposit payment of £25 for all bookings, in the event that the customer cancels, deposits will be non refundable.
No credit of transfers are given for later cancellation.
Manger Equine Services reserve the right to cancel or postpone an activity in the unfortunate event of EXTREME weather (Eg. Heavy snow, flooding, hurricane force winds, electrical storms)
3. BOOKINGS AND VOUCHERS
It is the responsibility of the customer to advise at time of booking that the intended rider/driver has no prevailing medical conditions that may require a doctor's approval.
All vouchers are valid for 365 days after purchase, if not redeemed within this period, these will not be refundable.
We operate a very strict safety policy and require all visitors to conform to our policies and procedures.
Suitable clothing must be worn appropriate for the weather and activities.
Suitable approved riding hats must be worn and fastened at all times when handling a horse, riding a horse, carriage driving or a passenger on our carriage.
It is advised that you supply your own riding hat or ask in advance for availability of one of ours.
We recommend approved body protectors to be worn when riding/driving. It will be mandatory to wear a body protector when taking part in obstacle/marathon driving or jumping. It is advised that you supply your own body protector or ask in advance for availability of one of ours.
Suitable footwear should be worn when riding or carriage driving such as Jodhpur boots or long boots. Open toed footwear such as sandals, flip flops, Crocs etc are prohibited when around horses. Manger Equine reserve the right to refuse a ride should we deem footwear unsafe.
In consideration of animal welfare, we restrict a Rider’s weight limit to a maximum of 16 stone. Manger Equine services reserve the right to refuse a ride should this be exceeded on arrival.
All riders, carriage drivers or passengers on a carriage need to be agile enough to get on a horse or climb up into a carriage.
Please be aware that if you suffer allergies, horses will be present for our activities.
5. EXTRA VISITORS
We welcome visitors to come along as long as you advise in advance in order to meet your requirements.
Children should be supervised by a legally responsible guardian at all times and restrained from entering unauthorised areas around the yard or behave in a manner to frighten the horses.
Whilst spectating, the instructor reserves the right to ask persons to move should they feel the rider/driver/horse is at risk.
6. GDPR COMPLIANCE
Your booking information will be retained for a period of 24 months and thereafter disposed. No information will be shared with another 3rd party. Your information may be used to contact you in future for any Manger Equine Services activities or offers.
Please advise if you DO NOT wish to have you picture taken or used for sharing in social media or future publicity photography.
No video/photo to be published without Manger Equine Services consent.
We reserve the right to use information for prevailing Government Trace and Track COVID-19 regulations.
Manger Equine Services operates from a private yard and respect that all visitors treat accordingly. There is no entry into the house. Please be aware that as this is a working yard, there may be uneven surfaces underfoot.
We cannot be held responsible for any damage to your transportation while on our grounds.
We can’t be held responsible fo any damage, theft or loss of property or belongings whilst on our grounds.
All animals are unpredictable. Please do not feed or approach the horses and ponies at any time. Do not enter a stable/field with a horse/pony unless authorised.
Although we take all precautions to ensure rider/driver and horse safety, please be aware that Riding and driving are risk sports, your choice to take part is voluntary.
8. COVID-19 SPECIFIC
We will operate under prevailing Government regulations. Please contact us to confirm your booking.
Please ensure that all people come with you are part of your COVID ‘bubble’.
Please come equipped with face masks.
Hand sanitiser and wash stations set up on site.
Should you feel unwell, please do not visit, self isolate and we can organise for you to reschedule.
Conditions of use of Website:
Conditions of using our website
1. This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, we will refer to this business as the 'Advertiser'.
2. A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
a the trade marks and logos of the Advertiser;
b the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and
c all the software used in relation to this website.
3. The Advertiser is either the owner or the authorised licensee of these intellectual property rights.
About these conditions
4. If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
5. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
Using this website
7. You cannot use this website:
a for any unlawful purpose;
b to send spam;
c to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
d to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
e to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
f in a way that affects how it is run;
g in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers' communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
h using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
8. You use the website at your own risk.
9.You should not rely on the website for advice.
10. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
a there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
b the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability
11. There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
12. Under no circumstances will the Advertiser, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
b business or business opportunities;
c savings you expect to make;
e use of, or corruption to information; or
13. If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
a using or relying on the website;
b not being able to use the website;
c any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
d theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
e goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
f any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
The whole agreement
14. These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
15. The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.